Best Kitchen Knife Brands in the World
In the kitchen, we always have something to cut. No matter what you want to make or cook, you have to cut or slice something. You want to make a healthy vegetable salad! You have to peel or slice different types of fruits or vegetables. You want to make a spicy curry for your friends, you have cut vegetables. In a nutshell, you can’t do much cooking without cutting, peeling or slicing! And you certainly can’t call a kitchen without proper cutting tools a complete kitchen. We need different types of knives for different tasks. Such as to serve a steak of meat to the guests, you have to cut that steak into small pieces. You can’t cut that steak with a little peeling knife. You need a slicing knife to do the job. As we need different knives for different jobs, it’s pretty hard to pick the right knife from the vast collection of knives. For example, you go to the shop to pick a slicing knife but you ended up by picking a peeling knife! Not so great, right? This is where we come in. we reviewed some best cutlery and knife accessories to save you from confusion. Here are top 5 cutlery and knife accessories.
Comparison Table of Best Kitchen Knife Brands in the World
1. Bootiful Carving Tools Pumpkin Carving Kit
We all love pumpkin! Especially in the Halloween. We can’t think of Halloween without the pumpkin. But we have to carve some figure on the pumpkin. This kit is for carving pumpkin professionally at your own home.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Includes 4 carving tools: 2 saws, 1 scoop, and poker.
- Carve your pumpkin like a pro!
- This is a pumpkin carving kit. You definitely can’t slice your steak with it.
2. Victorinox Paring Knife
This knife has a multi-purpose use. You can garnish, peel, slice or dice with this razor sharp, laser tested, tempered knife. The ergonomically designed swiss classic handle provides a sure grip and easy handling.
- Razor sharp, laser-tested stainless steel blade.
- Ergonomically designed handle.
- Featuring a short blade for enhanced accuracy and precision.
- Designed for the professionals who use knives all day.
- Not suitable for heavy meat chopping works.
3. Victorinox Slicing Knife
This slicing knife from Victorinox is perfect for any kind of slicing tasks. From meat to cake to sandwiches, this knife can slice anything. With a long and narrow blade, this knife is ideal for any slicing tasks you can face in the kitchen.
- Long, narrow, and razor-sharp blade for slicing.
- Specially designed blade creates less friction to cuts nice and easy.
- Perfect for the professionals.
- With a narrow blade, this knife is not suitable for heavy cutting works.
4. Beegod Chef’s Knife
Chef’s knife is a knife with multi-purpose use. This chef’s knife with a sharp, long and wide blade, is perfect for master chef or housewife. Its handle provides better protection during cutting work.
- Multi-purpose knife.
- Sharp stainless steel blade.
- Rust resistance.
- Easy to re-sharpen.
- Very sharp knife. Use it with caution.
5. Victorinox Paring Knife with Serrated Edge
This knife with serrated edge allows you to easily slice through delicate, soft-skinned fruits and vegetables. The ergonomically designed handle provides total control and gives you the accuracy you need.
- Serrated paring knife.
- deal for slicing delicate vegetables like tomatoes without squashing them.
- Ergonomic handle for more grip.
- This knife helps you where total control matters.
- This knife mainly suitable for slicing or paring work.
You equipped your kitchen on the basis of your teste and the type of your kitchen. A knife is an important tool that you need every in the kitchen. You pick your knife accessories that suit you and your kitchen type. We hope this review already helped you.